map2

map2

Friday, May 22, 2015

Overload

So much to share, pics and words, but I'm so exhausted. Didn't expect the toll it would extract in the early days. People are telling me about 6 days to settle in. Right now,  I am sitting in a special massage chair that just does feet, ankles, and calves and I am in heaven. Tomorrow I have booked a private room to have time away from the snorers in the albergues and privacy to update my blog.  Last night, there were 8 in the room...tonight there are about 20. Thank god for ear plugs! Some pics from Day 2...will come back to the others after.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with the long road ahead through the beautiful rolling hills! And those are other pilgrims on the road, I guess? I can only imagine how blissful a foot and leg massage must be. Hope the toe is holding up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete