map2

map2

Friday, May 29, 2015

Can't update blog

Sorry but I will have to discontinue this. It was worth trying but just not feasible. Wifi connections, time, and energy required are just not sufficient. All I can do to stay alive and walking to the next point. At least that is how it feels. But will come back to the blog after the fact. An extraordinary experience to be sure. Apparently only 16 out of every 100 that start will finish and I confess to thinking that Ibiza sounds better than this windblown meseta section but so far, I am staying the course, raging painful feet and all. Averaging approx 28km per day or 18ish miles. Longest day was 21 miles. I think I have about 400km plus to go, whatever mileage that translates to. 2 days walk from Leon. Hope everyone is doing great. Send out good thoughts and/or prayers for my feet to hold out. Everyone says the first 7 to 10 days are training, so am hoping it gets easier.  May post some entries later if possible, but who knows.  With love to all, Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Being there is the most important thing, so I will send good thoughts for your feet and your spirits, and will be glad to hear about it later. xoL

    ReplyDelete